Saturday, 25 June 2011

'The Lipstick for Heroines'

Can you believe I have never,ever,ever tried any YSL products.So when a counter came to my local Boots store (the one I used to work in) I was instantly tempted to buy.I went in with an open mind (being more of a Chanel girl it's kinda weird to be going over to the dark side) but wasn't overly impressed with the service so I took my custom to Selfridges in Birmingham instead :)

I was served by an amazing French guy that I already knew so it was easy to get something I like. Now I always go for the season collection!But that didn't tickle my fancy so I went for a lipstick from the ROUGE PUR COUTURE range,No28,Rose Boheme. There were LOADS and some of them were very daring but I knew I wanted a rose coloured one.I love the paler ones but sadly they don't suit my skin colour :(

This is the swatch
It's not a very good picture and it doesn't have glitter in it li
ke the picture shows.It has a slight shine but overall it's pretty matte,which is exactly how I like them. It does exactly what it says on the box. PURE COLOUR SATINY RADIANCE.It has total full coverage,I like them thick and to stay on.It wasn't sticky or easy to rub off.

This is going to take a main role on nights out,but I won't le
t my Chanel lipstick get left out.

I did put it on for you and but the picture quality was naff so I didn't put it up.But buy it for yourself and see how amazing it is!

It's all new and shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment