As you might know I LOVE Chanel products and inparticular the nail varnishes.
The collection is inspired by 'a flower fairytale'. It is about colour, gold sparkles, hol
iday feeling,tropical,jungle. Peter Philips is yet to dissapoint.




I'm not saying they are the best ones around, not at all. They do have a tendancy to chip and appear to look dull after a couple of days (which is normal I know. Am I expecting too much?) I just thought the chipping was due to me being a bit rough at work but I have since changed jobs and they are the same :( in a couple of days they need re doing AND I PUT ON 3 COATS,A BASE AND 2 TOP COATS!
But alas, I have bought this year's Spring/Summer collection. ALL
3 OF THEM!
I couldn't not, they are gorgeous. I ordered them over a month before they came out and was so excited to have the phone call on the day of launch (20th Ma
y) that they were ready to be collected.
Have a look for yourself :)
I was desperate to try them, especially Mimosa.As soon as I got them home I put it on and the results were amazing! My boyfriend said it wasn't that nice but personally I think it's the best colour I own. Anyway, what does he know?

The first coat was quite sheer, if you didn't want it too intense then you could go for that. The second coat was the best though and that's what I have above. I think this colour will always turn heads. I took the photo before I tidied it up, sorry they look messy.
This one is really nude. I like nude ones and don't own any so this was really a first for me.
Have a look at the other colours. They are also sheer using one coat but with another coat they are more intense.
I cannot wait for the A/W '11 to come out.

No comments:
Post a Comment