Friday, 24 June 2011

Clinique Crush of the Year

For a few months now I have been using the 'Clinique 3 Step System'.

I was a bit lazy with it at first but now my life has some sort of routine I have found good time to stick to it and boy does it feel good! One thing amazing about this range is that it is tailored to your skin type. You have the consultation and then you can go away with the ones you want today. It's fab!

Here is a picture of my 'System.

As you can see I have had them a while, they all look smaller. Wowzas

From left to right:

Facial Soap with dish 150g £12.00
Clarifying Lotion 3 200ml £14.00
Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel 50ml £15.00

I have still had the odd menstrual spot every so often but apart from that my skin has been in perfect condition! Which it wasn't before I started using this stuff.

The first thing I use in the day is the soap. I use this when I'm in the showering. I freaked out a little bit when I started using it because I didn't want to wash my face with a bar of soap. Gross!
This is the cleansing step.
I go to the gym most days but I don't go in the steam room or sauna. This is like the same thing. It gets rid of the skin cells, dirt or make up.
You are meant to do it twice a day but I only do it once, in the morning.

Here is my soap :)
The second step is an exfoliator. Now I always think of an exfoliator to have grains, either man made or natural, and to be in some sort of cream. This one is like water, but loads stronger! It stinks and if you get it anywhere near your eyes it stings sooooo much! It used to be prescribed!

It removes dead skin on the service. It also releases trapped oil. It can help prevention spots! You are also meant to do this twice a day to not clog up pores. It can build this skin surface, respond to the environment around us, be more radiant, be tighter.

I love this product! I would use it just on its own to freshen me
up. It is so soothing and cooling. I'm even tempted to give it to my boyfriend to try!

Here is my Clarifying Lotion No3 :)
The final and most important (well,the one I use twice a day like I should do) is the Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel. You only need 1 pump and that will do your whole face. This is a gel but does not make your face oily or greasy or shiny. It is an amazing product! I have had it months and it doesn't look like I have even used any of it. One pump goes a long way.

The skin is more comfortable after moisturising, after getting the dirt out and shedding the layer of the skin this forms a barrier for the day.

I cannot rant and rave about this product enough! It is amazing!

Here is my Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel :)

I am deffo going to keep using these and replace them when they run out! The best skincare range I have yet to come across. GO CLINIQUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment