I don't have all of this seasons colours (Black Pearl 513,Pearl Drop 511,Peche Negree 515),I just have Black Pearl which is amazing!I will be busting that out from time to time.
This month I wanted something a little classic,that has been done but lately a little forgotten.
Fantastic 481 I thought was perfect.Here it is below
I thought the colour went on so smoothly and a colleage at work (a chanel consultant) said "it looked different on me than it does to her".
I filed my nails,buffed them,smothered them in hand cream,1 coat of Chanel Base Coat,2 coats of colour,went to work and the following day put another coat of colour on finally followed by a coat of Boots Nail Strength Solution which is a clear varnish.I find this final product not only gives a shine like I want it to,but makes the colour harder to chip.And with 5 coats on I hope it stays for about 5 days before I need to do anything to it!
This is the outcome :)
No comments:
Post a Comment